Valentines Chocolate Gift Baskets
It’s the king treat of Valentine’s Day. It’s thee very symbol of February 14th, its valentine chocolate.
Gift baskets offer a wide variety valentine gift for every occasion and Valentine’s Day is not excluded.
You could run to the nearest rite aid or kmart and pick up the usual whitmans chocolate sampler, but why? Even if Valentine’s Day isn’t a big day of the year for you or the valentine on your mind you shouldn’t skip the opportunity to do something different and slightly more meaningful. It’s about fun. A gift basket isn’t going to bust your bank account and on top being affordable, they offer a host of decadent goodies that people don’t just get up and buy for themselves. Often you won’t even be able to find the included brands anywhere near where you live.
Take a look at the different chocolate treats you can find in a gift basket:
• Chocolate almond pecan crunch by Morley Candy Makers
• Chocolate covered cherries by Marich Confections
• Sweet Georgia brownie cookies by Immaculate Consumption Baking
• Chocolate covered pretzels by Bayards
• Signature dark chocolate bars by Lake Champlain chocolates
• Chocolate crunch snack mix by Marimix
• Chocolate dipping pretzels by Robert Rothschild farm
• Raspberry chocolate pretzel dip by Robert Rothschild farm
• Butter almond toffee awning box by Joseph Lottie
• Small world handmade truffles by Lake Champlain Chocolates
• Toasted almond chocolate lace by Hauser Chocolatier
• Dark raspberry truffle bar by lake Champlain chocolates
• Milk caramel truffle bar by lake Champlain chocolates
• Fondue set by Trudeau
• Bittersweet chocolate dessert sauce by Stonewall Kitchen
• Dulce de leche dessert sauce by Stonewall Kitchen
• Dark chocolate orange peels by Torn Ranch
• Hand dipped artisan truffles
• Colts bolts by Colts Chocolates
These are just some of the one-of-a -kind valentine chocolate that you’ll have a hard time finding together anywhere else. There are plenty of gift companies out there, but when you order through an award winning, family owned, provider of handmade gifts like Gourmet Valentine Gift Baskets, you’re getting the kind of quality and ingenuity that’s been applauded by Oprah, Dr. Phil, Food Network, NBC, the Boston Globe, the New York Times, the Colbert Report, USA Today, the Early Show, and gift givers and recipients across the nation.
You can place your order months ahead of time and have it hand delivered to a school, hospital, church, business, or home residence. Many varieties sell out before big occasions, so don’t miss out.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Mike_Curiel